Jean-René, the boss of a chocolate factory, and Angélique, a talented chocolate maker, are two highly emotional people. Their shared passion for chocolate brings them together and they both fall in love with each other, without daring to let on.
Unfortunately, their pathological timidity tends to keep them apart. But they’ll overcome their lack of self-confidence, at the risk of revealing their feelings.
Festivals 2011 :
- The Cesars – Nominee / Best actress Isabelle Carré
- The lights – Nominee / Best actress Isabelle carré
- San Sebastian International Film Festival
- Romantic’s films festival of Cabourg 2011 –Best actress Isabelle Carré
- Magritte award 2012 – Best Film Foreign in coproduction